to raise more than $500 for The Marine Mammal Center (TMMC) for its "Dollar-A-Pound" campaign.
What does TMMC stand for?
TMMC stands for The Marine Mammal Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMMC
We have 6 other meanings of TMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Tallahassee Mixed Martial Arts Club (Florida)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Inc
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (band)
- Tronoh Mines Malaysia Berhad (Malaysian mining company)
- Troweling Machine Manufacturers Bureau (Association of Equipment Manufacturers; Milwaukee, WI)
- Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (Silver Spring, MD)
- Tucker Max Message Board
- Two Member Medical Board (UK)
- Technology Management MBA (University of Washington)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Baja California
- The Moral Majority Coalition (conservative organization)
- Theater Materiel Management Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc. (Cambridge, Ontario)
- TFMMS Micro Manpower Change Application
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, California
- Total Mean Maintenance Crew Hours per Year
- Tank-Mounted Mine Clearing Roller
- Thailand-Malaysia Ministerial Committee on Rubber
- Tentara Manunggal Masuk Desa (Indonesian: Manunggal Army in the Village; Malang, East Java, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frances Gulland, the Director of Veterinary Science at the Marine Mammal Center in Sausalito, determined that 18% of the deaths in the sea lions were a result of tumors in the reproductive and urinary tracks.
Organizations that received the CU's support during this period included the Oakland Ballet, the Marine Mammal Center and the Bay Area Mission.
It is still going strong now as a project of the Marine Mammal Center in Marin County.
From February to July in 2003 and 2004, 195 juvenile northern elephant seals were found stranded live along the California coast, rescued, and brought to The Marine Mammal Center (TMMC), Sausalito, California, for rehabilitation.
According to Doreen Moser, assistant director of education for the Marine Mammal Center, regeneration of the population will prove a difficult task, because the whales have a relatively high mortality rate and naturally low rate of reproduction.
This is the first time anybody's done a good, controlled study looking at the direct effect of contaminant exposures on immune function or ability to resist disease," says Ferrick, codirector of the International Program for Marine Mammal Health at the Marine Mammal Center in Sausalito, Calif.
Dawn and its partners, The Marine Mammal Center and International Bird Rescue, created this free, downloadable content, which meets National Science Education Standards for grades K-5, as certified by HCM LLC.