CAPTION(S): KNOCKOUT Martial arts expert Wayne Rigg, owner of the Loose Cannons gym in Ashington.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Loose Cannons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Life Cycle Cost Company Ltd (UK)
- The Lighthouse Church (various locations)
- The Liquidation Company (Fontana, CA)
- The Literacy Community (various organizations)
- The Literacy Consultancy (UK)
- The Living Church
- The Lobster Conservancy (Friendship, ME)
- The Local Choice (Virginia; health insurance)
- The Local Connection (various locations)
- The Longstreet Clinic (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Headlining will be London Elektricity, The Loose Cannons and hip hop star Jehst, plus Stonelove DJs and many more.
For the past year, veteran sports journalist Steve Hartman and former LA Laker Mychal Thompson have helped redefine sports talk radio in Los Angeles through The Loose Cannons show, which airs weekdays from noon - 3pm on XTRA Sports Radio 690/1150am.