The second was to take seriously the obligations that go with being an equal opportunities employer in a multi-racial city – to remake the London police force, as it were, in the image of the communities it polices.
What does TLP stand for?
TLP stands for The London Police (artist group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLP
We have 188 other meanings of TLP in our Acronym Attic
- Tension Leg Platform
- Test Level Point
- Test Logistics Plan
- Texas Latex Party
- The Last Pures (gaming)
- The Leadership Profile (questionnaire)
- The Learning Partnership
- The Learning Project (various locations)
- The Libraries Partnership (West Midlands, England)
- The List Project (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On December 1 last year he walked into the London police station.
In the London Police Department's experience, large car bombs in the street require a minimum cordon of 400 meters (437 yards), or more than the length of four football fields.