That prompted another letter to their local paper, the London Free Press.
What does TLFP stand for?
TLFP stands for The London Free Press (Canadian newspaper)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLFP
We have 2 other meanings of TLFP in our Acronym Attic
- The Lighthouse for Education (UK)
- Technical Level Feeders Forum
- Trésor de la Langue Française Informatisé (French: Treasury of the French Language Computerized; reference source)
- Top Level Functional Interface Requirements Document
- Time Lag Fuel Moisture (fire management)
- True Life Family Ministries
- The Little Fast Made Escape Room (game)
- Time-Lagged Feedforward Neural Network
- Traffic Load Flow Optimization
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
- Two Left Feet Productions (dance instruction)
- Time-Local Fokker-Planck Equation
- This Left Feels Right (Bon Jovi music album)
- Translaminar Facet Screw (biomechanical fixation)
- Tenants and Landlords for Fair Taxation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Time Limited Full-Time (North Carolina)
- Topological Lattice Field Theories
- Top-Loading Fuel Transfer Cask
- Tail Landing Gear (aviation)
- Teaching and Learning Grant (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On January 15, 2011 the London Free Press carried a large ad with a picture of Stephen Lewis and the headline: "Come join us to be inspired by Stephen Lewis"; it advertised a function scheduled for February 16, 2011 sponsored by the Monsignor Feeney Foundation.
By John Miner The London Free Press Before she completely loses her ability to walk, Pat O'Connor is taking a shot at a controversial treatment for multiple sclerosis.
However, reports in the London Free Press claimed, "Fuller Field opened a year after Tecumseh Park (today's Labatt Memorial Park at the river forks in London, Ontario).
Still, the London Free Press instinctively called for counselling services to be improved alongside tougher psychological testing.
This energetic project, which has attracted interest from The Globe and Mail and The London Free Press, will inspire you to practice random acts of human kindness.
According to reports from the London Free Press, with heftier emissions regulations imposed on 2007 trucks, between $7,500 and $12,000 will be added to the $85,000 average price tag of a new, large truck.
Believable adolescent issues, excerpts from Lawrence Haworth's letters written from the Front, and articles from the London Free Press, London, Ontario, are skillfully interwoven throughout Forget-Me-Not, the fictional diary of Roberta (Bobby) Harrison, written by Barbara Haworth-Attard.