He said that the committee has set a timetable for implementation and assessment of the local choice in the year 2012 and the successive years till the final solution of the file.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Local Choice (Virginia; health insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Library Corporation
- The Licensing Company (various locations)
- The Life Centre (various organizations)
- The Life Cycle Cost Company Ltd (UK)
- The Lighthouse Church (various locations)
- The Liquidation Company (Fontana, CA)
- The Literacy Community (various organizations)
- The Literacy Consultancy (UK)
- The Living Church
- The Lobster Conservancy (Friendship, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for Tesco said the local choice scheme was "a small part" of a major change in which the company worked with dairy farmers.
But Alan Napier, leader of Easington District Council and spokesman for the Local Choice ( Local Voice group, which is promoting the two-tier option for County Durham, said: "The NECC's poll of its members indicates that businesses are extremely confused by the options available to them in the referendum.
According to latest newsletters distributed by district councils, The Local Choice Local Voice campaign "are encouraged by the MORI poll commissioned by the Boundary Committee, which indicated that 45pc of people were opposed to a single unitary authority.
The Local Choice Local Voice group proposes be three separate unitary authorities .