The 16-year Vegas residents' prize package includes an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City where they will enjoy Disney's Mary Poppins and THE LION KING on Broadway.
What does TLKOB stand for?
TLKOB stands for The Lion King on Broadway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- The Lion King
- Thomas Liard Kennedy (Secondary School, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Tibetan Language Kit (software)
- Total Left Knee (replacement surgery)
- Traditional Local Knowlage
- Tousled Like Kinase 1
- Talk to You Later (text messaging)
- The Long Kiss Goodnight (movie)
- The Last Keyboard Hero
- The Lion King Is A Way of Life
- The Linux Kernel Translation Project
- Tallinn, Estonia - Ulemiste (Airport Code)
- Target Locator Line
- Tau Lambda Lambda (fraternal organization; various locations)
- Taylor Ladder Logic
- Teaching & Learning Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Télévision Locale de la Loire (French: Local TV Loire; Loire, France)
- Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory (Singapore)
- Tender Load List
- Terra Lliure (Free Land; Catalan nationalist group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African premiere celebrates and kicks-off the 10th Anniversary of the opening of THE LION KING on Broadway, which will be celebrated Sunday, November 11.
Yvette Helin, whose credits include significant contributions to The Lion King on Broadway, the Wizard of Oz National Tour and Toy Story on Ice, is the puppet designer.