Since we reported on the library network reorganization in 2008, EPA has taken steps to communicate with staff and other stakeholders about its library network, including providing information about the libraries and soliciting information from library users.
What does TLN stand for?
TLN stands for The Library Network (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLN
We have 43 other meanings of TLN in our Acronym Attic
- TTV- Like Mini Virus
- Transmission-Line-Matrix-based Wave Propagator
- Taillieu Logistique Nord (French logistics company)
- Teaching and Learning Network (various locations)
- Technology Leadership Network (various organizations)
- Telelatino (Canada)
- Telephone Line Number
- The Lakers Nation (basketball fan website)
- The Loneliest Number
- Therapeutic Landscapes Network (Beacon, NY)
- Thinkfinity Literacy Network (now ProLiteracy Education Network and Wonderopolis)
- Title plus Last Name
- Too Late Now
- Total Logistics Network
- Training Line Number (US Air Force Training Management System)
- Traitement des Langues Naturelles (French: Natural Language Processing; computer science)
- Transformer Location Number (utilities)
- Trunk Line Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
5m capital funding, which will allow for the expansion of the scheme to upgrade the library network as part of the Libraries for Life programme.
Tumut Shire Library Tumut Shire Council, one of the nine member councils of Riverina Regional Library, has recognised the potential of the library network in its local government area.
If the desired title is not available at the patron's nearest branch, the system will determine availability elsewhere in the library network and initiate an ILL request," Kliss said.
The cards will be used for patron identification in the library network, cashless payment of library fees and food services, and card-based control and payment for photocopiers, computers, and laser printers.