Prior to joining Follett, Schenck held a series of development and leadership roles at several technology firms, including the software company Informatics in Maryland and the Library Corporation in West Virginia.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Library Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Learning Collective (various locations)
- The Learning Company
- The Learning Connections (Easton, MD)
- The Learning Connexion (New Zealand)
- The Learning Corporation (est. 1995)
- The Learning Course (various locations)
- The Legal Connection (Texas)
- The Legend Continues (Kung Fu TV show)
- The Lego Company
- The Liberian Connection (Internet magazine)
- The Licensing Company (various locations)
- The Life Centre (various organizations)
- The Life Cycle Cost Company Ltd (UK)
- The Lighthouse Church (various locations)
- The Liquidation Company (Fontana, CA)
- The Literacy Community (various organizations)
- The Literacy Consultancy (UK)
- The Living Church
- The Lobster Conservancy (Friendship, ME)
- The Local Choice (Virginia; health insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was constructed through the efforts of brothers Edward and Arthur Fletcher Whitin, who were members of the library corporation.
Solution[R] - provided by The Library Corporation (TLC).