In 2001 a Yale doctoral student named Jason Sorens published an essay in the small webzine The Libertarian Enterprise, lamenting the failure of libertarian efforts at the ballot box.
What does TLE stand for?
TLE stands for The Libertarian Enterprise (L. Neil Smith publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLE
We have 69 other meanings of TLE in our Acronym Attic
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Temporal Logic Expression
- Temporary Learning Elsewhere
- Temporary Lodging Expense
- Thai Language Edition (Thailand)
- The Language Exchange (various locations)
- The Last Exorcism (film)
- The Leading Edge
- The Learning Equation
- The Learning Exchange (Vimont, Laval, QC, Canada)
- The Living End (band)
- The Living Enterprise (book)
- The Long Emergency (book by Jim Kunstler)
- The Lost Experience (game)
- Théorie, Littérature, Enseignement (French: Theory, Literature, Education; journal review)
- Thin-Layer Electrophoresis
- Thomas Lake Elementary (Eagan, MN)
- Threaded Large End
- Time Limit Exceeded
- Tire Lube Express (Wal-Mart)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But nothing could more accurately reflect the libertarian enterprise than this keen insight of Rothbard's.