Four of LeapFrog's new products have been recognized, including the Learning Connections Train, Talking Words Factory 2: Code Word Caper learning video, Match Circus(TM) learning video, and Leapster(TM) Electronic Book: Spider-Man for the Leapster(R) learning game system.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Learning Connections (Easton, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
- The Leadership Challenge (est. 1983)
- The Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter website)
- The Learning Center (various locations)
- The Learning Channel
- The Learning Collaborative (Columbia, South Carolina)
- The Learning Collective (various locations)
- The Learning Company
- The Learning Connexion (New Zealand)
- The Learning Corporation (est. 1995)
- The Learning Course (various locations)
- The Legal Connection (Texas)
- The Legend Continues (Kung Fu TV show)
- The Lego Company
- The Liberian Connection (Internet magazine)
- The Library Corporation
- The Licensing Company (various locations)
- The Life Centre (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Learning Connections Train The Learning Connections Train comes with five cars, an engine and three modes of play that provide an introduction to numbers, colors, animal names, animal sounds and music.
Learning Connections(TM) Train -- For babies from age nine-months and up, the LeapFrog Baby line debuts the Learning Connections Train, a delightful train full of great hands-on learning with five cars and an engine that playfully introduce numbers, colors, animal names, animal sounds, music and other fun sounds.