The Old Firehouse pub and restaurant is thought to have been JK Rowling's inspiration for the Leaky Cauldron pub in Harry Potter.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- The Landscape Connection (Flagstaff, AZ)
- The Laser Center (laser vision correction)
- The Last Cigarette (smoking cessation program)
- The Last Class (Georgian College restaurant; Canada)
- The Last Conformist (movie)
- The Last Crusade (Indiana Jones movie)
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
- The Leadership Challenge (est. 1983)
- The Learning Center (various locations)
- The Learning Channel
- The Learning Collaborative (Columbia, South Carolina)
- The Learning Collective (various locations)
- The Learning Company
- The Learning Connections (Easton, MD)
- The Learning Connexion (New Zealand)
- The Learning Corporation (est. 1995)
- The Learning Course (various locations)
- The Legal Connection (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said: "I am prouder than I can say to be given the freedom of the City, which, on top of all the known benefits - and few people realise this - entitles me to a free pint in the Leaky Cauldron and a ten galleon voucher to spend in Diagon Alley.
She said: "I am prouder than I can say to be given the freedom of the city, which, on top of all the known benefits - and few people realise this - entitles me to a free pint in the Leaky Cauldron and a 10 galleon voucher to spend in Diagon Alley.
com/mugglecast * The Leaky Cauldron leaks news about the books and discloses that it is in "no way affiliated with J.
Finally in London, take a Harry Potter walk to see the locations used for Diagon Alley, Gringotts Bank and the Leaky Cauldron.
Brown, 42, is convinced his increased appeal is down to his brief appearance as a drinker in the Leaky Cauldron pub in the last Potter movie, The Prisoner of Azkaban.
The arrival of the mysterious Knight Bus and a meeting with the Minister of Magic result in Harry enjoying the rest of the holidays in the wonderful surroundings of the Leaky Cauldron before returning to Hogwarts and a new Quidditch season.
Tavare, who is currently filming scenes as Tom the inn-keeper at the Leaky Cauldron in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, recalls that 'while everyone else was out enjoying the sun, we spent 12 weeks sweating away inside a boiling theatre