The study found that compared to individuals who continue smoking, the risk of myocardial infarction and stroke is reduced by more than 40 percent already within the first five years after the last cigarette.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Last Cigarette (smoking cessation program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Library Connection (est. 1995)
- Texas Logistics Corporation
- Texas Lottery Commission (quasi-government body)
- Texas Lutheran College
- Textile-Linge-Chaussures (French: Textile-Linen-Shoes; industry)
- Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Studies Group
- The Land Conservancy (various locations)
- The Landsburg Company (est. 1984)
- The Landscape Connection (Flagstaff, AZ)
- The Laser Center (laser vision correction)
- The Last Class (Georgian College restaurant; Canada)
- The Last Conformist (movie)
- The Last Crusade (Indiana Jones movie)
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
- The Leadership Challenge (est. 1983)
- The Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter website)
- The Learning Center (various locations)
- The Learning Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a plaza outside the auditorium, a young woman plump from love is smoking the last cigarette of the evening.
We are in danger of disappearing up our own a***" Actress Felicity Kendal, who is starring in a West End play, The Last Cigarette " Elizabeth Taylor has eaten less wedding cake than this man" EntertTainer Graham Norton giving 'agony aunt' advises a woman who's fallen for a four-time divorced man "I don't half like a jolly good swear.
I saw one man take the last cigarette out of the pack and then just flip the I container over his shoulder onto the I street.
Their employees, or visiting professionals, cannot enter a smoking room until half an hour after the last cigarette has been extinguished.
Plus their employees, or visiting professionals, cannot enter a smoking room until half an hour after the last cigarette has been extinguished.
Plus their employees, or visiting professionals, cannot enter a smoking room until half-an-hour after the last cigarette has been extinguished.
Backs to the wall, the last cigarette in a public place before the ban comes in next week.