We start with Elrond, Elendil and Isildur as the Last Alliance of Men and Elves fight Sauron.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for The Last Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Lecteur Applicatif (French: Terminal Drive Application)
- Terminal Low Altitude
- Terminate and Leave Activated
- Termination Liability Agreement
- Territorial Local Authorities (New Zealand)
- Texas Library Association
- Text-Link-Ads (Internet advertising)
- The Language Academy (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- The Language Artist (blog)
- The Last Airbender (movie and TV series)
- The Last Ambassadors (band)
- The Latin Americanist (journal; Southeastern Council of Latin American Studies)
- The Lawrence Arms (band)
- The Lost Age (game)
- The Lost Agency (various organizations)
- The Lost Art
- Theater Lead Agent (US DoD)
- Theater of the Living Arts (Philadelphia, PA)
- Thin Layer Activation
- Three Letter Abbreviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEADING positions from the last Alliance meeting at Elland were: PRO-AM 45-Crosland Heath 3 (R Stansfield scr, L Pilkinton 4).
Stourbridge - the last Alliance side in the Vase - have progressed through four rounds, conceding only one goal, to move into the last 16.
The last alliance is significant as it can possibly integrate CIC's solutions within several high-volume financial services applications.
Bradley Park professional Jamie Coverley and Nick Sutton (5) looked long-time favourites for the Pro-Am prize after carding a three-under par 69, while the winners from the last Alliance outing, Outlane's Dave Chapman and Tony Morrison were lying second on 71.