What was missing from most responses was an indication of the scale of the programs and their effectiveness in adding to the language teacher workforce.
What does TLT stand for?
TLT stands for The Language Teacher (monthly journal; est. 1984)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLT
We have 80 other meanings of TLT in our Acronym Attic
- The Long Strange Trip (podcast)
- Teaching and Learning Support Unit
- Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain (shipping)
- The Legion of Steel Warriors (gaming clan)
- Transport Layer Security Working Group
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Group (education)
- Teaching/Learning Tools
- Technical Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Temperature Limitation Thermostat
- Test Loop Translator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite early euphoria about rapid transition from the older language teaching model to the communicative one, now the language teacher is challenged to effectively implement the new teaching model in working practice.
Nonetheless most of the language teachers take part in these programs because teacher promotion depends on hours of participation in in-service programs.