MOW and Mini-Series Average Annual Output Production Companies (Number of Movies or Mini-Series) Alliance 28 Atlantis(*) 6-8 Cates/Doty Productions 2 Columbia TriStar Television 11 (minimum, not average) Craig Anderson Productions 3-4 Fremantle(*) 20 Hallmark Entertainment 40 Hamdon Entertainment(*) 13 Hearst 12 Jaffe/Braunstein Films 6 King World 4 Kushner-Locke Company 8 The Landsburg Company 3 MGM 8 NBC Studios 10 Paramount Television 12 Pearson Television 16-17 Palone Company 3 PolyGram 2 Rosemont Productions International 3 Saban 25 Spelling Entertainment 2-3 Storyline Entertainment 3-5 Universal Television 11 Van Zerneck-Sertner Films 5 Warner Bros.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Landsburg Company (est. 1984)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Test Loop Combination
- Texas Land & Cattle (restaurant)
- Texas Legislative Council
- Texas Library Connection (est. 1995)
- Texas Logistics Corporation
- Texas Lottery Commission (quasi-government body)
- Texas Lutheran College
- Textile-Linge-Chaussures (French: Textile-Linen-Shoes; industry)
- Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Studies Group
- The Land Conservancy (various locations)
- The Landscape Connection (Flagstaff, AZ)
- The Laser Center (laser vision correction)
- The Last Cigarette (smoking cessation program)
- The Last Class (Georgian College restaurant; Canada)
- The Last Conformist (movie)
- The Last Crusade (Indiana Jones movie)
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
- The Leadership Challenge (est. 1983)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kimmel, a founder of Warner Communications and former president of Kinney System, and Alan Landsburg, founder of The Landsburg Company, have joined the company's board of directors.
From 1985-87, Pedowitz was vice president, Business Affairs and general counsel, The Landsburg Company.