This lecture is sponsored by Adams County Environmental Services, the Land Conservancy of Adams County, DCNR, Appalachian Trail Conservancy and the South Mountain Partnership.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for The Land Conservancy (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Territory Logistics Center (FEMA)
- Test Loop Combination
- Texas Land & Cattle (restaurant)
- Texas Legislative Council
- Texas Library Connection (est. 1995)
- Texas Logistics Corporation
- Texas Lottery Commission (quasi-government body)
- Texas Lutheran College
- Textile-Linge-Chaussures (French: Textile-Linen-Shoes; industry)
- Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Studies Group
- The Landsburg Company (est. 1984)
- The Landscape Connection (Flagstaff, AZ)
- The Laser Center (laser vision correction)
- The Last Cigarette (smoking cessation program)
- The Last Class (Georgian College restaurant; Canada)
- The Last Conformist (movie)
- The Last Crusade (Indiana Jones movie)
- The Latino Coalition (Washington, DC)
- The Laughing Classroom (book)
- The Leadership Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott Wilber, executive director of the Land Conservancy, said Thursday that the organization's headquarters is now housed at the ranch, which the Petcheskys over the years had steadfastly declined to sell to developers.
With the help of the grant, the Land Conservancy will develop a scientific research program that will gather and manage information regarding restoring and sustaining native habitats, while documenting ongoing changes as the habitat improves.