I was closely involved with the charity from day one as it was set up by my wife and doctor," said the singer, aged 66, who performed on classic hits including My Generation and The Kids are Alright.
What does TKAA stand for?
TKAA stands for The Kids Are Alright (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TKAA
- Techno Kitten Adventure (game)
- Teras Kasi Artist (Star Wars Galaxies)
- The Kings Academy
- The Knight Agency (literature)
- The Knowledge Academy
- Tony Ortiz, Louis Kayel Sharpe, and Angel Love Vasquez (band)
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Totally Kicks Ass
- Tyrosine Kinase Activator Protein 1
- Tidewater Kayak Anglers Association
- To Kill a Circus (band; Manchester, UK)
- Tool Kit, Air Conditioning (US Navy)
- Tacit Knowledge Acquisition Info-Structure (computer science)
- Taman Kreativitas Anak Indonesia (Indonesian: Child Creativty Park)
- Tanzania Karatasi Associated Industries (holding corporation; paper sector)
- Thompson-Kirwan Articular Index
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Technische Kommission Agility Mobility Obedience (German: Technical Commission Agility Mobility Obedience; dog sports)
- Tokyo Kyodo Accounting Office (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the meantime he has to content himself with junior braintraining exercise cum quiz show The Kids Are Alright, and west end musical promotional advert - sorry I meant reality show - I'd Do Anything.
On 18 February, a WSJ headline writer jotted down "Making Sure the Kids Are Alright," thereby contravening the admonition on page 9 of The Wall Street Journal Guide to Business Style and Usage, by Paul Martin: "all right (adv.
One lucky winner will get their hands on a Pioneer Home Cinema System in The Kids Are Alright DVD competition.
30, 2003, Pioneer Entertainment will release the long-awaited DVD Edition of one of the most acclaimed rock films of all-time -- THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT -- the celluloid celebration of The Who that received its theatrical premiere nearly 25 years ago.
Made by Endemol for the BBC, The Kids Are Alright will pitch teams of children against adults to see who is the brightest.