CD-ROM Reviews: 85 Years of Recorded Jazz [2000-2002, Bruyninckx and Truffandier], The Jazz Discography [version 3.
What does TJD stand for?
TJD stands for The Jazz Discography (music reference database)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TJD
We have 4 other meanings of TJD in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan-Japan Cooperation on Industrial Technology
- Texas Justice Court Judges Association
- Tennessee Junior Classical League
- Texas Journal on Civil Liberties and Civil Rights (also seen as TXJCLCR)
- Triangle J Council of Governments (North Carolina)
- Tokai Japan Canada Society (est. 2004)
- Tennessee Juvenile Court Services Association (Lewisburg, TN)
- Technical Joint Cross-Service Group
- Texas Junior College Student Government Association
- The Jockey Club Technology Services
- The Justice Department (Quake gaming clan)
- Thomas Jefferson District (Charlotte, NC)
- Trajectory Diagram
- Truncated Julian Days (computing format)
- Tanzania Junior Doctors Association
- Texas Juvenile Detention Association
- The Jewellery Display Company, Ltd. (UK)
- The Johnny Depp Experience (band)
- Tribunal de Justiça do Distrito Federal e Territórios
- Texas Journal of Distance Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because 70 Years can be purchased, and because it is already available at a few institutions, notably the Institute of Jazz Studies, we believe that Lord's argument against a direct comparison between 70 Years and The Jazz Discography has weakened.
and now 70 Years of Recorded Jazz, by Walter Bruyninckx, and The Jazz Discography, by Tom Lord, and it concludes with a brief overview of the field.