It is to supply natural gas and electricity in 2016 to public hospitals of the IRIS network (CHU Saint-Pierre, Jules Bordet Institute, Brugmann, Huderf Iris Hospitals South) for which the Iris-Purchasing Association is to account .
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for The Iris Network (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- Taxpayer Identification Number
- Technical Interoperability Network
- Tele-Electronic Identification Number
- Telecentro de Informações e Negócios (Portugese, Brasil)
- Telecom Italia Net (Italian internet service provider)
- Temporary Identification Number
- Terminal Indicate Number
- Testicular Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Texas Innocence Network (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- The Imperial Navy (Pardus Game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a volunteer at The Iris Network and the winner of the Liberty Hill Farm Inn vacation.
After being entered into the Dolphin 9500, the encrypted information is wirelessly transmitted to participating hospitals and emergency operation centers (EOCs) through the IRIS network.
It is then delivered to the IRIS Network which will distribute it to one of the telco partners participating in the test.
The Iris Network Imaging solution goes beyond the limitations of first generation "pan and zoom" image server technologies by speeding the production process and enabling detailing, personalization and other advanced Web imaging capabilities.
The Iris Network Imaging family, including Iris Accelerate and Iris Transactive, address a missing link for e-commerce -- a dedicated approach to creating, publishing and managing high quality on-demand images.