a volunteer at The Iris Network and the winner of the Liberty Hill Farm Inn vacation.
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for The Iris Network (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- Taxpayer Identification Number
- Technical Interoperability Network
- Tele-Electronic Identification Number
- Telecentro de Informações e Negócios (Portugese, Brasil)
- Telecom Italia Net (Italian internet service provider)
- Temporary Identification Number
- Terminal Indicate Number
- Testicular Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Texas Innocence Network (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- The Imperial Navy (Pardus Game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After being entered into the Dolphin 9500, the encrypted information is wirelessly transmitted to participating hospitals and emergency operation centers (EOCs) through the IRIS network.
DALLAS -- DALLAS, June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- IRIS Technologies, a systems company that develops platform-based products and solutions to enable next generation communications and controls, is now offering its first communications semiconductor product, the IRIS Network processor, and has added this offering to Texas Instruments (TI) third party program.
The Iris Network Imaging solution goes beyond the limitations of first generation "pan and zoom" image server technologies by speeding the production process and enabling detailing, personalization and other advanced Web imaging capabilities.
About Iris Accelerate for the Java Platform The Iris Network Imaging family, including Iris Accelerate and Iris Transactive, address a missing link for e-commerce -- a dedicated approach to creating, publishing and managing high quality on-demand images.