The Iowa program was being funded by tax dollars--even though it was saturated with fundamentalist perspectives.
What does TIP stand for?
TIP stands for The Iowa Program (est. 1985)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIP
We have 523 other meanings of TIP in our Acronym Attic
- Tests in Print (psychology)
- Text Input Processor
- Textile Institute of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Thana Irrigation Project (Bangladesh)
- The Industrial Physicist (magazine; American Institute of Physics)
- The Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- The Infinity Project
- The Innovation Partnership (intellectual property consultancy firm; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- The Insurance Professionals
- The Integrity Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other boards have noted that they look forward to receiving the results from the Iowa program, and some have also expressed an interest in developing a similar inspection program with NABP.
Perhaps a variation on the Iowa program in Massachusetts could require graduates to work in the state for a number of years in return for this financial support.
The Company has held the contract to manage the Iowa program since 1995.
The Iowa program is one component of Rock the Vote's nationwide 2008 mobilization program.
His organization, Prison Fellowship Ministries, founded by ex-Watergate felon Charles Colson, has been sponsoring the Iowa program for three years.
We also hope to benefit the Iowa program by the best practices we have learned from our similar work in states such as Kansas, Michigan, and New Jersey.
ERI is a participant in the Iowa program and sees this pilot project as a natural extension to further test the deregulation of energy companies.