The Best Net is the Internet Access Company for MPC, providing individuals and businesses with cutting-edge, affordable computer technology and service.
What does TIAC stand for?
TIAC stands for The Internet Access Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIAC
We have 27 other meanings of TIAC in our Acronym Attic
- This Is An Acronym
- Tokyo Interactive Ad Awards (Japan)
- Total Inactive Aircraft Authorization
- Travel Industry Association of America
- Tucson International Airport Area (Arizona)
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund
- Time in a Bottle
- To Infinity and Beyond (Buzz Lightyear; Toy Story)
- Trade and Industry Advisory Board (Hong Kong)
- Technical Identification and Analysis Center
- This Is A Call (Foo Fighters song)
- Toda International Advisory Council (Toda Institute; Japan)
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada
- Turbine Inlet Air Chilling (also known as Turbine Inlet Air Cooling; central cooling system)
- The International Air Cargo Association
- Topside Information and Control System (Weatherford)
- Technical Instructions Armament Depots
- Tezgahlari Is Adamlari Dayanisma (Turkish: Machine Tools Businessmen Association for Solidarity; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Tomorrow Is Another Day
- Treatment Influence on Alveolar Distention (pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freeserve, the Internet access company, leaped 37p to 397p on reports that T-Online, Deutsche Telekom's Internet spin-off, was about to launch a bid.
The Internet access company took home 20 awards -- 12 awards of excellence and eight awards of merit -- For its work with multimedia design, web sites, graphics and photography.
In 1994 and 1995, Macfarlane directed the growth, operations and services offered by The Internet Access Company, a regional Internet Service Provider.
The Bailey Group The Black Box The Grid The Internet Access Company The Netside The Software Farm The Why?
Dixons said the flotation of 20 per cent of the Internet access company was oversubscribed 30 times as more than 50,000 investors scrambled to take a slice of Britain's first big Internet-related flotation.
NET, Internet America, The Internet Access Company, Cape Internet, Earthlink Network, Concentric Network, West Coast Online, Jones Internet Channel, InfiNet, Hong Kong Telecom, Boranet (South Korea), Bekkoarne Internet (Japan), So-net (Sony Communication Network Corp.
The nine founding members include: The Internet Access Company (TIAC), Bedford, Mass.