com)-- Andrew Bers of RE/MAX Alliance Group recently completed a luxury home marketing training course offered by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing held over the RE/MAX University (RU).
What does TIFLHM stand for?
TIFLHM stands for The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trade, Industry, Finance and Investment Directorate (Botswana)
- Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act
- Tax Increment Finance Industrial District
- There, I Fixed It for You
- Threat Import Filter Import Tool
- The Interface Formerly Known As Metro (Microsoft)
- Tiwi Islands Football League (Australia)
- Towarzystwo Imienia Ferenca Liszta (Polish: Ferenc Liszt Society in Poland)
- Technology in Foreign Language Education
- The Institute for Life Enrichment
- Texas Institute of Functional Medicines (Dallas, TX)
- The Irish Franchise Magazine
- Total Infrastructure and Facilities Management (software)
- Truckers in Faith Ministries (est. 2003; South Carolina)
- The Illustrated Frankenstein Movie Guide (book)
- That's It for Now
- Top Institute Food and Nutrition (Wageningen, Netherlands)
- The Image Factory New York (New York City)
- Torcida International Fans Organization (sports fan products; Italy)
- This Is for Our Mind
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was co-sponsored by Unique Homes Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Unique Global Estates, and The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing," Willanger explains, "and I was extremely honored to be asked to speak as an 'expert' to my peers.
Hosted by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM), the unique event brought together upper-tier Realtors from throughout the United States and Canada.
Many turn to agents trained by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing which educates real estate agents in the marketing of upscale homes, including how to match affluent buyers with the right lifestyles.
QUALICUM BEACH, British Columbia -- For luxury real estate agents looking to market their services to high-end home buyers and sellers, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM) today launched a Canadian version of its popular online training leading to the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialistdesignation.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- According to new research, released today by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and Unique Homes magazine, only about one in three of those wealthy enough to own at least one home valued at $2.
Eisenman's expertise is working in the high luxury market focusing on properties that sell for over $500,000 and she is a member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing has selected LuxuryBid.