The Institute publishes the widely read general-interest magazine Physics Today, in addition to The Industrial Physicist and the electronic journal Applied Physics Letter Online.
What does TIP stand for?
TIP stands for The Industrial Physicist (magazine; American Institute of Physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIP
We have 523 other meanings of TIP in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Interface Processor
- Terminal Interface Program
- Terminal Internet Protocol
- Terrorist Interdiction Program
- Testability Improvement Potential
- Testing in Production (software methodology)
- Tests in Print (psychology)
- Text Input Processor
- Textile Institute of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Thana Irrigation Project (Bangladesh)
- The Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- The Infinity Project
- The Innovation Partnership (intellectual property consultancy firm; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- The Insurance Professionals
- The Integrity Profile
- The Iowa Program (est. 1985)
- Theater Injection Point
- Theatre in the Park (various locations)
- Theory Into Practice
- Thermal Impulse Printer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a recent publication of the Industrial Physicist it was viewed that FPDs could be the next semiconductor industry break-through.
She is also the author of "Privacy Matters: Mistakes to Avoid," published in the Maryland Bar Bulletin last November and "Privacy Issues Tangle the Web," which appeared in The Industrial Physicist.