On January 1, Community Health Network, The Indiana Heart Hospital and cardiovascular physician practices formed one cohesive entity to deliver the first integrated model for heart and vascular care in central Indiana, Community Heart and Vascular.
What does TIHH stand for?
TIHH stands for The Indiana Heart Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIHH
We have 2 other meanings of TIHH in our Acronym Attic
- Time Inc. Home Entertainment
- Tonga Institute of Higher Education (est. 2002)
- The Institute for Higher Education Policy
- Technisch Instituut Heilige Familie (Dutch: Technical Institute Holy Family)
- Tokyo Ice Hockey Federation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tribal India Health Foundation (Dallas, TX and Tamil Nadu, India)
- Talenthedge International Hedge Fund Index
- Till I Hear From You
- Technisch Instituut Heilig Hart (Dutch: Sacred Heart Technical Institute; Hasselt, Belgium)
- Texas Institute for Hispanic Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- Trusted Interoperation of Healthcare Information
- Tabcorp International Hong Kong (British Virgin Islands)
- Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved (book on psychedelic drugs by Alexander and Ann Shulgin)
- Tomorrow International Holdings Limited
- Turtle Islands Heritage Protected Area (jointly managed: Malaysia and the Philippines)
- Texas Institute for Health Policy Research
- Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights
- Tasmanian Infant Health Survey (Australia)
- Tuskegee Institute High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
12) At the Indiana Heart Hospital, GE's "Centricity" information system designers believe they can reduce the redundancy in RN and physician record keeping, gaining a healthy savings of the estimated 35 to 40 percent of each day that hospital nurses spend recording patient data.
This includes Community Hospitals East, North and South in Indianapolis and Community Hospital Anderson; The Indiana Heart Hospital, part of Community Heart and Vascular; Indiana Surgery Centers; Community Physicians of Indiana; Community Home Health Services; MedCheck walk-in care centers and MedCheck Express convenience clinics; employer health services; nursing homes; and other health care facilities.
The Indiana Heart Hospital, Indianapolis--Vascular Care "We made a very conscious decision to focus on vascular during the developmental phase of The Indiana Heart Hospital," says Susan Holbrook-Preston, COO and chief nursing officer at The Indiana Heart Hospital and vice president for cardiovascular services for Community Health Network.
The superior clinical performance we experienced with Masimo SET pulse oximetry in The Indiana Heart Hospital, which converted in 2003, prompted the need to have this advanced technology available in all our sites.
This includes Community Hospitals East, North and South in Indianapolis and Community Hospital Anderson; The Indiana Heart Hospital, a dedicated heart hospital; Indiana Surgery Centers; Community Physicians of Indiana; Community Home Health Services; MedCheck walk-in care centers and MEDPOINT express convenience clinics; employer health services; nursing homes; and other health care facilities.
Kiran Kareti, a cardiologist with Indiana Heart Associates who practices at The Indiana Heart Hospital in Indianapolis.
of the Indiana Heart Hospital at the American Heart Association meeting in November 2003, demonstrated a significant survival benefit in patients receiving TMR compared to those randomized to medical management, as well as significant angina benefits.