Byline: MAEVE QUIGLEY THE Voice judge Brian Kennedy is rapped by fellow coaches on Sunday by fellow coaches for comparing one of the contestants to the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
What does THOND stand for?
THOND stands for The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo book and movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tower Hamlets Opportunity Group (London, UK)
- Treehouse of Horror (The Simpsons)
- The Hall of Heroes and Heroines
- Time-Harmonic Optical Irradiation
- Tubing Hanger Orientation Joint
- Tun Hussein Onn Library (Malaysia)
- The House of Marketing (Belgium)
- The House of Representatives Open Multimedia Access System
- The Human Oxytocin Mediated Attachment System (neurochemistry)
- Those on the Margins of a Society (drug and alcohol rehabilitation program; UK)
- Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Topless Humans Organized for Natural Genetics
- Tauranga House of Prayer (New Zealand)
- The Highness of Preist (band)
- The House of Pearls (jewelry store; Australia)
- thehomeofpoker.co.uk (website)
- Tilton House Of Pizza (Tilton, NH)
- Topsfield House of Pizza (Topsfield, MA)
- TrizecHahn Office Properties
- Tape Handling Operational System
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other hand he was funny and sympathetic in Lubitsch's section of If I Had a Million (1932), deeply affecting in Korda's Rembrandt (1936), and the definitive Quasimodo in William Dieterle's The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1939).
Thus the same Brit team--Pink, Feeney, the Tony Award-winning designer Lez Brotherston, and lighting designer Paul Pyant--responsible for Boston Ballet's The Hunchback of Notre Dame last March came together again for this Dracula.
It seats roughly 900 (go early for The Hunchback of Notre Dame program).
Byline: PATRICK MULCHRONE A THEATRE company has renamed The Hunchback of Notre Dame in case it upset the disabled.
UNREQUITED LOVE SPRINGS ETERNAL THE BOSTON BALLET THE WANG CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS MARCH 29-APRIL 8, 2001 The full-length version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame is as close to opera or musical theater spectacle as ballet gets.
Victor Hugo it ain't, but Disney's version of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (U) is entertaining.
ON THE FACE OF IT, THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME DOESN'T SOUND LIKE MUCH OF A DANCE PROJECT.