Gill will oversee the Human Resource Department specifically focusing on building service delivery to New York Life employees and retirees and incorporating human resource best practices of the Fortune 500.
What does THRD stand for?
THRD stands for The Human Resource Department (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tong Herr Resources Bhd. (Perai, Malaysia)
- Tx Holding Register B
- Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp
- Tacoma Human Rights Commission (Tacoma, Washington)
- Target Heart Rate Calculator (software)
- Tennessee Human Rights Commission
- Textiles Human Resources Council (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- The Horse Racing Channel (broadcaster; UK)
- Theoretical Hourly Ride Capacity (theoretical number of passengers handled by an amusement ride)
- Tuebingen Hearing Research Centre (Germany)
- Tonga Human Rights and Democracy Movement (Tonga)
- Transmitter Holding Register Empty (assembly programming)
- Team for Human Resource Education and Action for Development (India)
- Technology Helping Restructure Educational Access and Delivery
- Trust for Housing Rural Environmental and Allied Development (India)
- Targeting Homeland Security Resources Effectively Against Terrorism (Act)
- Threat-Related Attrition System
- Threat Condition
- Threat Condition: Imminent Threat of Terrorism
- Threat Condition: Nonspecific Threat of Terrorism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visionary companies like Allstate lead the way in empowering the human resource department to effectively manage this asset and create a workforce united in its efforts to advance the company's competitive position.