Byline: SONIA SHARMA POP music legends The Human League will kick off a major summer festival in Tyneside this year.
What does THL stand for?
THL stands for The Human League (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THL
We have 50 other meanings of THL in our Acronym Attic
- Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society (Singapore)
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- The Hodkin Kopelowitz Ostrow Firm, Public Attorney (Florida)
- Türkiye Halk Kurtuluþ Ordusu (Turkish: People's Liberation Army of Turkey)
- The Hawkswell Kilvington Partnership (law firm; UK)
- Turkiye Halk Kurtulus Partisi (Turkish: People's Liberation Party of Turkey)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (also seen as HKPU)
- The Hellz Kitchen Show
- The Honorable Lord/Lady (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Thermal-Hydraulic Limits
- Tibetan and Himalayan Library (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Tight, Heavy Lid
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure (industry sector)
- Trans-Hybrid Loss
- Transamerican Hockey League
- Transmission Holdings Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Treasure House Library (Cleveland, OH)
- Tennessee Hotel & Lodging Association
- Tom Homann Law Association (San Deigo, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Human League are set to tempt back old fans and win new ones when they embark on a 14 date tour in the autumn.
THE HUMAN LEAGUE CREDO IT'S been 10 years since Sheffield synthpop band The Human League released their last studio album.
Electro pop pioneers The Human League were formed in Sheffield in 1977.
POLLY WEEKS caught up with the League's Joanne Catherall, while ADRIAN CAFFERY spoke to Belinda CAPTION(S): Still together: Joanne Catherall (right) with fellow members of the Human League Susan Ann Sulley and Philip Oakey.
Answers on page 95 Googling a runner The Human League 6.
With the sun beating down on more than 30,000 spectators, the musical talents of the Human League and indie band The Wombats entertained a sea of dancing fans.
Byline: Jade Wright 1982 The Human League - Dare ABBA meets Kraftwerk, Dare was the glorious 'debut' album of the second incarnation of a band whose influence is all too easily forgotten.