Stonehaven's Open Air In The Square saw a surprising slump in ticket sales despite another big-name act in The Human League headlining.
What does THL stand for?
THL stands for The Human League (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THL
We have 50 other meanings of THL in our Acronym Attic
- Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society (Singapore)
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- The Hodkin Kopelowitz Ostrow Firm, Public Attorney (Florida)
- Türkiye Halk Kurtuluþ Ordusu (Turkish: People's Liberation Army of Turkey)
- The Hawkswell Kilvington Partnership (law firm; UK)
- Turkiye Halk Kurtulus Partisi (Turkish: People's Liberation Party of Turkey)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (also seen as HKPU)
- The Hellz Kitchen Show
- The Honorable Lord/Lady (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Thermal-Hydraulic Limits
- Tibetan and Himalayan Library (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Tight, Heavy Lid
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure (industry sector)
- Trans-Hybrid Loss
- Transamerican Hockey League
- Transmission Holdings Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Treasure House Library (Cleveland, OH)
- Tennessee Hotel & Lodging Association
- Tom Homann Law Association (San Deigo, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Human League are at Newcastle City Hall on Tuesday as part of their Alternate Universe tour and Phil can't wait to be back in the Toon.
IT had taken more than 30 years, but here I was at last - watching The Human League do their thing.
NEW Romantic 80s band The Human League will release their first album in 10 years next month.
Heaven 17 was founded after Martyn and Ian Craig Marsh split from their previous band The Human League to form production company British Electric Foundation.
Still together: Joanne Catherall (right) with fellow members of the Human League Susan Ann Sulley and Philip Oakey.
Answers on page 95 Googling a runner The Human League 6.
With the sun beating down on more than 30,000 spectators, the musical talents of the Human League and indie band The Wombats entertained a sea of dancing fans.