Author: Stefanos Evripidou SINCE THE economic crisis began, the Housing Finance Corporation (HFC) has granted loans worth over half a billion euros to 5,400 less privileged families to purchase a first home, said President Demetris Christofias yesterday.
What does THFC stand for?
THFC stands for The Housing Finance Corporation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THFC
We have 3 other meanings of THFC in our Acronym Attic
- Tree House Fight
- Tremendously High Frequency (300 GHz- 3 THz)
- Tubing Hanger Flange
- Two Handed Fighting (gaming)
- Target Hartree-Fock Approximation
- Texas Hedge Fund Association
- Thyroid Hormone Free Blood Cell Suspension
- Texas Health Facilities Commission (Texas Health Planning and Development Act of 1975)
- The Hearing Foundation of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (London Soccer Team)
- Test Harness Functional Capability Description
- Two Harbors Federal Credit Union (Two Harbors, MN)
- Terre Haute Fire Department (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation
- The Hubbell Family Historical Society
- The Hydronic Foundation, Inc.
- Tennessee History for Kids (Tennessee Council for the Social Studies)
- Thuiszorg Het Friese Land (Dutch: Friese Land Home Care)
- Till Hell Freezes Over (Eminem song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding will come via the Housing Finance Corporation (THFC), a not-for-profit finance company set up in 1987 by the Housing Corporation and the National Housing Federation.
The funding will come via the Housing Finance Corporation (THFC), a not for profit finance company set up in 1987.
Stavrakis also called on "other young couples with relatively low incomes to benefit from the generous housing policy to acquire their first home" "The Finance Ministry in cooperation with the Housing Finance Corporation once again defeated bureaucracy.
Creed is a non-executive director of The Housing Finance Corporation and Foreign & Colonial Emerging Markets Instrument Trust PLC.