Having cornered the betting market in the two-runner race for which satellite TV service would go on air first, Blue Square suddenly had a run of a dozen pounds 100 bets on The Horse Racing Channel last Tuesday.
What does THRC stand for?
THRC stands for The Horse Racing Channel (broadcaster; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THRC
We have 21 other meanings of THRC in our Acronym Attic
- Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor Binding Protein
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor, Beta
- Tong Herr Resources Bhd. (Perai, Malaysia)
- Tx Holding Register B
- Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp
- Tacoma Human Rights Commission (Tacoma, Washington)
- Target Heart Rate Calculator (software)
- Tennessee Human Rights Commission
- Textiles Human Resources Council (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Theoretical Hourly Ride Capacity (theoretical number of passengers handled by an amusement ride)
- Tuebingen Hearing Research Centre (Germany)
- The Human Resource Department (Cleveland, OH)
- Tonga Human Rights and Democracy Movement (Tonga)
- Transmitter Holding Register Empty (assembly programming)
- Team for Human Resource Education and Action for Development (India)
- Technology Helping Restructure Educational Access and Delivery
- Trust for Housing Rural Environmental and Allied Development (India)
- Targeting Homeland Security Resources Effectively Against Terrorism (Act)
- Threat-Related Attrition System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Horse Racing Channel launches tomorrow with coverage at Musselburgh, Kempton, Doncaster and Cartmel.
THE Horse Racing Channel will start broadcasting on Saturday - 13 days sooner than its rival At The Races.
Formerly known as The Horse Racing Channel, Racing UK will base its coverage from racecourses, with project director Andrew Brown predicting extensive paddock coverage, analysis and interviews.
Byline: Garry Owen (Alan Thomson) THE Horse Racing Channel will be up and running on Saturday.
ATR, who have signed up 26 tracks, look to have beaten rival station The Horse Racing Channel, who have 28 courses on board, in the race to get on air first.
At The Races (ATR) is set to launch a free-to-air service some time next month, while The Horse Racing Channel (THRC) aims to be up and running in the "next couple of weeks" and will also be free to view, in its early stages at least.
At The Races is expected to launch a free-to-air service next month, while The Horse Racing Channel (THRC) has announced it too will be free to view at first.