FEATURES: Workshops on networking, job-hunting and networking; speeches by motivational speaker Jack Canfield, author of the ``Chicken Soup for the Soul'' series, and John Kobara, president and chief executive of The Home Education Network.
What does THEN stand for?
THEN stands for The Home Education Network (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THEN
- Télescope Héliographique pour l'Etude du Magnétisme et des Instabilités Solaires (French)
- Thematic Network in Optimising the Management of Intermodal Transport Services (rail transport)
- Thermal Emission Imaging System (Mars Odyssey Mission)
- Time History of Events and Macroscale Interactions During Substorms (NASA satellite)
- Tracking Humans for the Evaluation of their Motion in Image Sequences (International Workshop)
- Tricare Help E-Mail Service (US military)
- Technology, Humanities, Education and Narrative (journal)
- Texas Higher Education Network (est. 1986; Austin, TX; also seen as THE)
- The Heritage Education Network (Center for Historic Preservation; Murfreesboro, TN)
- The History Education Network (Canada)
- Texas Higher Education Network
- Temple Health Empowerment Office (Philadelphia, PA)
- Texas Homeless Education Office (University of Texas at Austin)
- They Help Each Other
- Training for Health and Employment Opportunities (Canada)
- Théories Didactiques des Interactions Lecture-Écriture (French: Didactic Theories of Reading-Writing Interaction; research project; various locations)
- Texas Higher Education Opportunity Project
- The Health Economics and Outcomes Research Institute
- Thailand Earth Observation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online Education * The Home Education Network (THEN) is a "one-stop" supplier of distance learning programs in continuing higher education.
10, 1997-- Multimillion-dollar investment by Sylvan Learning Systems enables aggressive expansion of online continuing higher education program The Home Education Network (THEN), established to become the leading global supplier of branded distance learning for the continuing higher education market, Monday announced the hiring of former UCLA vice chancellor John E.