These 5 new Trusts are in addition to the existing MAPS Healthroster user community shown below: NHS Foundation Trusts The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust County Durham & Darlington NHS Foundation Trust NHS Acute Trusts Ashford and St Peter's NHS Trust Bedford Hospital NHS Trust Ealing Hospital NHS Trust The Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Trust Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust NHS Mental Health & Learning Disability Trusts Sandwell Mental Health NHS Trust Independent Healthcare Sector HCA International About Manpower Software Manpower Software develops workforce planning solutions based on MAPS, its Manpower Analysis and Planning System.
What does THH stand for?
THH stands for The Hillingdon Hospital (Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THH
We have 17 other meanings of THH in our Acronym Attic
- Trigonometric Hermite Gaussian Function
- Tere Hamsafar Geet Hain Tere (Indian film)
- Tidal Hydraulic Generators Ltd
- Total Hepatic Glucose Output
- Tar Heel Girls State (North Carolina American Legion Auxiliary)
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (movie and Douglas Adams book)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Taper Hall of Humanities (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Targetoid Haemosiderotic Haemangioma (tumor)
- Thalamic Hypertensive Hemorrhage (stroke)
- Therapeutic Horsemanship of Hawaii (Waimanalo, HI; disabled riding lessons)
- Thomas Henry Huxley (biologist)
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid (car)
- Tree Huggin' Hippy
- Trigger Happy Havoc (gaming; Danganronpa)
- Tripterygium Hypoglaucum Hutch (Chinese herbal medicine)
- Tropical Hardwood Hammock (ecosystem)
- Toon Hermans Huis Amersfoort (Dutch: Hermans Amersfoort Show House; cancer support organization; Netherlands)
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Topolcany HipHop Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
David McVittie, chief executive of the Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust, said they had made absolutely sure it cannot happen again by stopping anyone from working alone in the mortuary.
The surgeon, a locum who spent a year at the Hillingdon Hospital in, West Londo n, has been suspended.