We are due between four and six millimetres during Monday, but it's expected to be dry on Tuesday, with the heavy stuff arriving after we've staged the meeting.
What does THS stand for?
THS stands for The Heavy Stuff
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THS
We have 223 other meanings of THS in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Handling Supplier (USPS)
- Terre Haute South (Indiana)
- Terrebonne High School (Louisiana)
- Territory Health Services
- Terryville High School (Connecticut)
- Texas Homeland Security (Austin, TX)
- The Happy Sack Ltd (UK)
- The Harbour School (Annapolis, MD)
- The Hated Society (gaming)
- The Health Store (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Away from all the heavy stuff there was some light relief this week with Channel 4's Star Stories returning to the screen.
Thankfully, I found the light rough not too much trouble to manoeuvre, probably down to 15 years of hacking through the heavy stuff at the city's busiest municipal courses.
In the hands of this fine cast and with nifty direction from Vida Green, the heavy stuff is lightly sketched in.
``The first job will be to remove 350 tons of turf and chip it up,'' said Wayne who reckons the heavy stuff will take about a week.
Tony Blair--Because everyone needs a lackey to carry the heavy stuff, even Dubya.
Only the heat of an exploding star can make carbon and iron and all the heavy stuff that makes trees and mountains and elephants and people.
It seems the wrong sort of rain - the heavy stuff - left the cream of Britain's fighting men slipping and sliding all over the place.