According to Brulle, Donors Trust and Donors Capital are key players in the climate "counter movement," contributing significant amounts to groups such as the Heartland Institute, which has attacked climate scientists for perpetrating a grand "hoax.
What does THI stand for?
THI stands for The Heartland Institute (est. 1984; think tank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THI
We have 79 other meanings of THI in our Acronym Attic
- Trabuco Hills High School
- Two Harbors High School (Two Harbors, MN)
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Texas Health and Human Services Coordinating Council
- Testi Hip-Hop Tradotti
- Taeknihaskoli Islands (Technical University of Iceland; Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Target Hazard Index
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments (Hampton, VA)
- Temperature Humidity Index
- Texas Heart Institute (Houston, TX)
- The Hispanic Institute (Washington, DC)
- The Hood Internet (music production group)
- The Humane Interface (Jef Raskin book)
- Tim Hortons, Inc. (various locations)
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (signal processing technique)
- Torrey Honors Institute (Biola University)
- Townscape Heritage Initiative (UK grant program)
- Traffic Homicide Investigator (Law Enforcement)
- Traumatic Head Injury
- Tendring Home Improvement Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lehr is Science Director of the Heartland Institute, a libertarian think tank supported by contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations.
The conference was sponsored by the Heartland Institute (heartland.
The Friends of the Earth, Public Citizen, Taxpayers for Common Sense and the Heartland Institute, a free-market think tank, released the report.
Green Scissors 2011 is being released by four organizations: progressive environmental group Friends of the Earth, deficit hawk Taxpayers for Common Sense, consumer watchdog Public Citizen and free-market think tank The Heartland Institute.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Vermont has been ranked the best state on its property-casualty insurance regulatory environment, and Florida the worst state, according to a report from The Heartland Institute.
operations for The Heartland Institute and national director of its Center on Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate.
A new report from the Heartland Institute has handed out grades to each state's insurance regulation scheme and 10 received an F or a D, with the country's four most populous states (Florida, California, Texas and New York) ranking in the bottom six and Florida finishing dead last.