Clarian Health Partners Indianapolis Clark Memorial Hospital Jeffersonville Columbus Regional Hospital Columbus Community Hospital East Indianapolis Community Hospital Munster Daviess Community Hospital Washington Deaconess Hospital Evansville Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services New Albany Good Samaritan Hospital Vincennes The Heart Center of Indiana LLC Indianapolis The Indiana Heart Hospital Indianapolis LaPorte Hospital and Health Services LaPorte Lutheran Hospital of Indiana Fort Wayne Memorial Hospital and Health System South Bend Methodist Hospital, Northlake Campus Gary Parkview Hospital Fort Wayne Porter Valparaiso Hospital Campus Valparaiso St.
What does THCI stand for?
THCI stands for The Heart Center of Indiana
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THCI
We have 2 other meanings of THCI in our Acronym Attic
- Transient Hollow Cathode Discharge
- TOW Hellfire Computer Display System
- Tampa Hillsborough County Expressway Authority (Florida)
- T. Hydatigena Cyst Fluid (parasitology)
- The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Tim Horton's Childrens Foundation (Canada)
- Truman Heartland Community Foundation (Independence, MO)
- Thai Herb Creative Group
- The HealthCare Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing (UK charity)
- Triggered Harmonic Contrast Imaging
- Tufts Health Care Institute
- Texas Health Care Information Collection (Austin, TX)
- Trojan Horse Construction Kit (spyware)
- Texas Health Care Liability Act
- Thermal-Hydraulic-Chemical-Mechanical (behavior of unsaturated soils)
- Thin Hair Chin Man (meme)
- Total Human Centric Management (technology sustainability training; Usecon; Vienna, Austria)
- Terre Haute Center for Medical Education (Indiana)
- The Help Centre of Northumberland (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presenting sponsors of the luncheon, The Heart Center of Indiana at 106th and North Meridian and Eli Lilly and Company, know that women are not only at risk for developing heart disease, but also make decisions about health care for the entire family.
Cardiologist Michael Ball, with The Heart Center of Indiana, Indianapolis, is an advocate of the Mediterranean diet, high in vegetables, nuts and olive oil, and low in red meat.
INDIANAPOLIS, June 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Health Services division of Standard Management Corporation ("Standard Management" or the "Company") will open its first patient focused pharmacy associated with the Care Group, on the campus of the Heart Center of Indiana, the only free standing heart hospital in the state.
leading provider of in-building wireless systems, today announced that its Medical-grade Wireless Utility has been deployed throughout The Heart Center of Indiana (THCI) as a part of the Siemens Medical Solutions initiative to provide the most efficient patient care and guest information access possible.
WHEN THE HEART CENTER of Indiana (THCI) opened its doors December 2, 2002, it was the first freestanding heart hospital in the Indianapolis area.
GetWell:)Network is operating in hospitals across the United States, including New York-Presbyterian, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, The Heart Center of Indiana, Sentara Healthcare and Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children & Women's Center.
Siemens' customers speaking in the Siemens booth and at the conference include: --Kris Fuller, RN, clinical informatics specialist, The Heart Center of Indiana, "Changing the Way Hearts are Treated," May 22, 8:30 a.