Leaders of the nation's top healthcare group purchasing organizations discussed their experiences in implementing self-governing codes of conduct at the Healthcare Group Purchasing Initiative's second annual Best Practices Forum here January 16-17.
What does THCG stand for?
THCG stands for The HealthCare Group (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THCG
We have 5 other meanings of THCG in our Acronym Attic
- Tiger Hills Conservation District (est. 2001; Canada)
- Traditional Highland Classic Dress (fashion)
- Transient Hollow Cathode Discharge
- TOW Hellfire Computer Display System
- Tampa Hillsborough County Expressway Authority (Florida)
- T. Hydatigena Cyst Fluid (parasitology)
- The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Tim Horton's Childrens Foundation (Canada)
- Truman Heartland Community Foundation (Independence, MO)
- Thai Herb Creative Group
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing (UK charity)
- The Heart Center of Indiana
- Triggered Harmonic Contrast Imaging
- Tufts Health Care Institute
- Texas Health Care Information Collection (Austin, TX)
- Trojan Horse Construction Kit (spyware)
- Texas Health Care Liability Act
- Thermal-Hydraulic-Chemical-Mechanical (behavior of unsaturated soils)
- Thin Hair Chin Man (meme)
- Total Human Centric Management (technology sustainability training; Usecon; Vienna, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toney Means has been appointed President of the Healthcare Group and also remains President of Rx Fulfillment Services, Inc.
Under the direction of newly appointed Executive Vice President Jill Schwieters, the Healthcare Group will assist healthcare providers, clinical laboratories, medical equipment manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms and other medical and healthcare organizations in addressing the ongoing challenges of recruitment, utilization and retention of highly qualified healthcare staff.