The Health Informatics Service provides IM&T related support to healthcare organisations in South West Yorkshire.
What does THIS stand for?
THIS stands for The Health Informatics Service (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THIS
We have 23 other meanings of THIS in our Acronym Attic
- Transgender Health Initiative of New York
- Torrance Hospital Independent Practice Association
- Temperature Humidity Infrared Radiometer
- Tyrosine Hydroxylase Immunoreactivity
- Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool
- Tanzania HIV/AIDS Indicator Survey (2003-2004)
- Thank Heaven It's Saturday
- Thank Heaven It's Sunday
- Theodore Roosevelt Island (US National Park Service)
- Tokyo Health Industry Show (trade show; Japan)
- Total Hospital Information System (clinical information management)
- Transit Help Intercom System (Calgary, Alberta)
- Tsinghua International School (Beijing, China)
- Trusted Healthcare Information Solutions Alliance
- Thematic Indexing of Spoken Language
- This Station
- The Hole In The Wall Gang Camp
- Theoretical Head Impact Velocity (automobile testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, October 27 /PRNewswire/ -- - Scalability and Centralised Management Cited as Major Drivers in Purchasing Decision Optenet, a leading global IT security company and a provider of intelligent, integrated content security solutions, today announced that its Optenet Secure Web Gateway solution has been deployed by healthcare IM&T provider, The Health Informatics Service (THIS), on behalf of their client organisations in the South West Yorkshire and surrounding areas of England.