0 and The Health Care Blog Founder Matthew Holt; Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer of WellDoc Chris Bergstrom; CEO of Rock Health Halle Tecco; and Managing Principal of Verizon Connected Healthcare Solutions Nancy M.
What does THCB stand for?
THCB stands for The Health Care Blog
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THCB
We have 3 other meanings of THCB in our Acronym Attic
- Two Hand Control
- Therapeutic Help from Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis (UK)
- Tampa Heights Civic Association (Tampa, FL)
- Tennessee Health Care Association
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Carboxylic Acid
- Texas Hazard Communication Act
- Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts (Florida)
- Tobacco Hazard Control Act of 1997
- Taxi and Hire Car Bureau (Australia)
- Terre Haute Community Band (Terre Haute, IN)
- Tennessee Health Care Campaign (Nashville, TN)
- Tennessee Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Nashville, TN)
- The Hearing Care Centre (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK)
- Thompson-Hayward Chemical Company
- Thousand Hills Cattle Company (Cannon Falls, MN)
- Tlingit Haida Central Council (Alaska)
- Technical Head Count Day
- Tiger Hills Conservation District (est. 2001; Canada)
- Traditional Highland Classic Dress (fashion)
- Transient Hollow Cathode Discharge
Samples in periodicals archive:
com has been featured in local, national and international news outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Newsday, The Health Care Blog, NPR and Asahi TV.
We talk a lot about the power of technology to change the way we collectively manage our health and wellbeing," said Matthew Holt, co-founder of Engage With Grace, founder of The Health Care Blog, and co-founder of the Health 2.
Having had a preview of Within3's upcoming demonstration at the conference, Matthew Holt, author of The Health Care Blog and an organizer of the Health2.
Finding ways to reduce administrative costs while at the same time improving services for members and patients is a very hot topic in the healthcare industry," said keynote speaker Matthew Holt, futurist and author of The Health Care Blog.