This, by many of us, becomes a feeling that we crave through time, barely realizing that chocolate merely stimulates the release of endorphins and helps to produce serotonin, the happy chemical.
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for The Happy Chemical (THC in marijuana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (psychoactive compound in marijuana)
- Texas Hardcore (music website)
- Texas Hemp Campaign
- Texas Hill Country
- Texas Hippie Coalition (band)
- Texas Hippie Connection (Seabrook, TX)
- Texas Historical Commission (aka Texas SHPO)
- The Hackers Choice
- the Hammers Company, Inc.
- The Hangover Cure (Apollo Nutrition LLC)
- The Harvard Crimson (college newspaper)
- The Headline Company (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- The Healing Circle (various locations)
- The Health Connection (Tacoma, WA)
- The Hearst Corporation (media company)
- The High Channel
- The High Children (band)
- The High Council (gaming)
- The Hippy Clan (gaming)
- The History Carper (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a saying that it triggers off the happy chemicals and it really does, as long as you don't go ridiculous.
Unrefined carbohydrates such as whole meal bread and brown rice provide mood regulating B vitamins and keep levels of the happy chemical serotonin high.
Ecstacy use causes a short-term rush of the happy chemical serotonin.
They are a natural source of tryptophan, the building block of the happy chemical serotonin.
The quickest little trick is to imagine endorphins inside you, the happy chemicals.
Research shows that the tryptophan they contain triggers the brain to produce more of the happy chemical, serotonin.
Pumpkin seeds are high in tryptophan, which is a precursor of the brain chemical serotonin - the happy chemical.