The production, produced by the Group at Strasberg, reopens tonight at the Marilyn Monroe Theatre in West Hollywood.
What does TGAS stand for?
TGAS stands for The Group at Strasberg (Lee Strasberg Creative Center; West Hollywood, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TGAS
We have 8 other meanings of TGAS in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Greyhound Adoption Program (formerly Hill Country Greyhound Adoption; est. 1993)
- The Great American Pinup (poetry blog)
- The Great and Powerful
- Trunk Group Access Restriction
- Target Generator and Radar Simulator
- Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (journal)
- TACAN Guidance Augmentation System
- The Gospel According to Starbucks (Leonard Sweet book)
- The Great American Songbook (more commonly seen as GAS)
- The Great Arts Send-Off (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Trace Gas Analysis System
- Therapy Guidelines and Audit Sub-Committee (UK, British Association of Dermatologists)
- Task Group on Assessment and Testing
- Thai General Aviation Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- That Girl at the Party
- Tystysgrif Gyffredinol Addysg Uwchradd (Welsh: General Certificate of Secondary Education; UK)
- Tail Gear Box
- Taiwan Golden Bee Co Ltd
- Taiwanese Government Bonds
- Tangentbord (Swedish: keyboard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee and Anna's son, David Lee Strasberg, now runs a new theater company in West Hollywood, the Group at Strasberg.
INNOCENCE LOST: This weekend, The Group at Strasberg will present a workshop performance of Sarah Schulman's play ``The Child,'' a ripped-from-the-headlines story based on an unusual Internet romance.