THE CELEBRATIONAL, TRIBUTATIONAL MUPPETS: THE GREEN ALBUM DEBUTS IN THE TOP 10 ON THE BILLBOARD 200 ALBUM CHART BURBANK, Calif.
What does TGA stand for?
TGA stands for The Green Album (Weezer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TGA
We have 145 other meanings of TGA in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Gelbvieh Association
- Texas Glass Association
- Texas Golf Association
- Thantos Gaming Association
- The Gaslight Anthem (band)
- The Gersh Agency
- The Global Alliance
- The Glutamate Association (Washington, DC, USA)
- The Grace Accord (band)
- The Grand Arkanum (band)
- The Guardian Angels (gaming)
- Therapeutic Goods Act
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (Australian regulatory body)
- Therapeutic Goods Advertising (Australia)
- Thermal Gas Analysis
- Thermogravimetric Analysis
- Third Go Around
- Thymine-Guanine-Adenine (stop codone)
- Tohoku Geographical Association (est. 1947; Japan)
- Tokyo Game Action (Winchendon, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His new album, Lay It Down is out now The Green albums Laura Barton 's top five picks 1 Call Me (1973) There are ritzier examples of Green's ouevre, but Call Me is perhaps his richest album, bringing together Willie Mitchell's production, Hank Williams covers and a little perfectly placed whispering.
There was the blue album and the green album and this one has a red sleeve so, who knows what it will be known as.
Muppets: The Green Album will be available wherever music is sold on August 23, 2011.
The Blue Album included their breakthrough hit Buddy Holl, while The Green Album in 2001 gave us Hash Pipe.
ARTIST: Weezer Album: The Green Album What's the fuss?
Muppets: The Green Album will be released on August 23rd.