Since then it's published several novels, including the Holocaust Biography, Escape from Berlin: The Diane Jacobs Story, produced a stage play, and several film productions, such as a reprise of The Greatest American Hero, C.
What does TGAH stand for?
TGAH stands for The Greatest American Hero (1981 movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 2 other meanings of TGAH in our Acronym Attic
- Thyroid Growth Stimulating Antibodies (endocrinology)
- Technical Grade Active Constituent (herbicide)
- The Genome Action Coalition (lobbying group)
- The Genome Analysis Centre (UK)
- The Golf Academy of the Carolinas (est. 1998; Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code (Australia)
- Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code Council (Australia)
- The Great American Diving Company (Missouri)
- The Great American Film Project (Austin, TX)
- Texas Gospel Announcers Guild (Houston, TX)
- Technical Grade of the Active Ingredient (environment)
- Texas Gender Advocacy and Information Network
- The Gospel According to Jesus (book)
- Templeton Global Advisors Limited (investment company; Bahamas)
- Think Globally, Act Locally
- Thousand gallons
- Trout Guides and Lodges Tasmania
- Taunton Group of Advanced Motorists (Institute of Advanced Motorists)
- That Guy's a Maniac (gaming website)
- The Gallery Accommodation Mccrae (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, The Greatest American Hero, an American comedy-drama about a man who learns to use his superhuman powers by trial and error, will debut on the channel on July 10.
The mixtape, in addition to "Gimme a Break," features "It's Just Me," which samples the theme to The Greatest American Hero, the syrupy-stringed easy listening jam that's always playing when you buy shampoo at Rite Aid.
The Emmy-award winning writer/producer has scripted more than 350 episodes of the series he's created, and has produced or executive produced more than 1,500 episodes during his 30-year career, including The Rockford Files, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Baretta, Tenspeed and Brownshoe, The Greatest American Hero, The A-Team, Hardcastle and McCormick, 21 Jump Street, Wiseguy, Hunter, The Commish, Renegade and Silk Stalkings.
Cannell, writer or co-writer of over 350 television scripts and creator or co-creator of over 40 television series, including The Rockford Files, The A-Team, The Greatest American Hero, Baretta, Hunter and 21 Jump Street.