The greatest adventure of all time begins with "Star Trek," the incredible story of a young crew's maiden voyage onboard the most advanced starship ever created: the U.
What does TGAOAT stand for?
TGAOAT stands for The Greatest Adventure of All Time (interactive community story)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tiroler Gesellschaft Für Allgemeinmedizin (Tyrolese Association for General Medicine Austria)
- The Great American Music Machine (radio station)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis Mass Spectrometry
- Tabernacle of Grace for All Nations (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Technical Grade Ammonium Nitrate
- Terribly Good at Nothing
- The Great American Novel
- The Green Army Nation (human rights watch group)
- Tobacco Growers Association of North Carolina
- Texas Glass Association-North Texas Division (Dallas, TX)
- The Golden Age of Grotesque (Marilyn Manson album)
- The Great Architect of the Universe (Freemasonry)
- Tackling Gangs Action Programme (Home Office; UK)
- Taiwan Good Agriculture Practice
- Taxe Générale sur les Activités Polluantes (France)
- Texans Getting Academically Prepared (Texas Education Agency; Austin, TX)
- Texas Greyhound Adoption Program (formerly Hill Country Greyhound Adoption; est. 1993)
- The Great American Pinup (poetry blog)
- The Great and Powerful
- Trunk Group Access Restriction
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the days of the Western pioneer to the pioneers of space, it's the greatest adventure of all time and the American Adventure covers the whole epic story.
All my life I've known chess to be the greatest adventure of all time, but it took 1500 years for something to come along and show everyone else.