The Great Space Race By Joshua Mowll [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Eric 'Ace' Crankshaw is a 14-year-old boy who lives with his family in Kent, England.
What does TGSR stand for?
TGSR stands for The Great Space Race (game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TGSR
We have 2 other meanings of TGSR in our Acronym Attic
- The Guild of Safety Managers (UK)
- Tucson Gem and Mineral Society (Tucson, Arizona)
- Tata Gilt Short Maturity Fund
- The Gaming Shack Network (gaming news and reviews; est. 2002)
- Transition Global Social Network
- The Greatest Story Never Told
- The Greatest Show on Earth (1951 movie)
- Thames Gateway Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Thematic Guide for Suicide Prediction (behavioral science)
- Traditional Gas Sampling Pipe
- Trunk Group Service Request (Telcordia)
- Tesorería General de La Seguridad Social (Spanish: General Treasury of the Social Security)
- Touch-and-Go Surface Sampler
- True Ground Speed Sensor (vehicle speed)
- Tutorial Group Selection System (Hong Kong)
- The God of Small Things (Arundhati Roy book)
- The Great Southern Trendkill (Pantera album)
- The Great Southern Trendkill (album)
- Thumbnail Gallery Submission Wizard
- Tank Gunnery Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOWLL, Joshua The Great Space Race Walker, 2010 224pp $19.
Other formats are lagging behind in the great space race.
uk THE GREAT SPACE RACE Paring down in the home office should free up loads of space.