com)-- The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt is explained.
What does TGP stand for?
TGP stands for The Great Pyramid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TGP
We have 99 other meanings of TGP in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Growth Platform (job sector; various locations)
- Tennessee Gas Pipeline
- Teoria Geral do Processo (Brazil; law)
- Terminally Guided Projectile
- Ternary Ghost-Pulse (Constraint)
- The GAMMA Project (Internet Marketing Platform)
- The Gathering Place (various locations)
- The General Public (gaming forum)
- The Generic Pharmacy (Philippines)
- The Goal Post
- Three Gorges Probe (China)
- Thumbnail Gallery Post
- Time Gentlemen Please (movie)
- Tintina Gold Province (Alaska & Canada mineral deposit area)
- Tony Gee & Partners, LLP (UK)
- Total Gas Pressure (dissolved gas content in water)
- Toxicology Graduate Program (Canada)
- Toyota Genuine Parts
- Training Grant Program (various organizations)
- Transaminase Glutamico Piruvica
Samples in periodicals archive:
10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- How would you build the Great Pyramids if the Giza Plateau started as a 700' vertical limestone Butte?
Egypt will close the Great Pyramid of Giza, told AFP.
ARCHAEOLOGISTS have discovered a new set of tombs for the workers who built the Great Pyramids, shedding new light on how the labourers lived and ate more than 4,000 years ago, Egypt's antiquities department said.
The mud-brick tombs date to the country's Fourth Dynasty (2575 BC to 2467 BC), when the Great Pyramid of Giza was constructed, and other evidence from the site, near Cairo, suggests the estimated 10,000 people involved ate meat and worked in three-month patterns.
CAIRO: Egyptian archaeologists discovered a new set of tombs from the workers who built the great pyramids, shedding new light on how the laborers lived and ate more than 4,000 years ago, the antiquities department said Sunday.
He explained that this decision had been reached as a result of a study completed by a panel of archaeologists and astronomers, who concluded that the building of the Great Pyramid began on August 23.
Egyptian security forces mounted an unprecedented security operation for US President Barack Obama's visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza on Thursday.