ANSWERS QUIZ CHALLENGE: 1 Venezuela, Italian for little Venice; 2 The coronation of Queen Elizabeth II; 3 The area where colleges back on to the River Cam; 4 Time zones; 5 The Great Architect of the Universe.
What does TGAOTU stand for?
TGAOTU stands for The Great Architect of the Universe (Freemasonry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thermogravimetric Analysis Mass Spectrometry
- Tabernacle of Grace for All Nations (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Technical Grade Ammonium Nitrate
- Terribly Good at Nothing
- The Great American Novel
- The Green Army Nation (human rights watch group)
- Tobacco Growers Association of North Carolina
- Texas Glass Association-North Texas Division (Dallas, TX)
- The Greatest Adventure of All Time (interactive community story)
- The Golden Age of Grotesque (Marilyn Manson album)
- Tackling Gangs Action Programme (Home Office; UK)
- Taiwan Good Agriculture Practice
- Taxe Générale sur les Activités Polluantes (France)
- Texans Getting Academically Prepared (Texas Education Agency; Austin, TX)
- Texas Greyhound Adoption Program (formerly Hill Country Greyhound Adoption; est. 1993)
- The Great American Pinup (poetry blog)
- The Great and Powerful
- Trunk Group Access Restriction
- Target Generator and Radar Simulator
- Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Up to Baroque times architects, at least when making great public buildings, inherited the mantle of the priests of the earliest religions as interpreters of the cosmos to humanity by modifying and manipulating the light given by the Great Architect of the Universe.
But our only desire is that the Great Architect of the Universe would diffuse in our hearts the true spirit of Masonry, which is love to God and universal love to all mankind.