For tea lovers, The Golden Leaf India Awards will be holding a two-hour tea tasting featuring the teas selected by its judges to be the finest examples of southern Indian teas.
What does TGLIA stand for?
TGLIA stands for The Golden Leaf India Awards (tea industry; India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Triglyceride Lipase
- Taiwan Gay and Lesbian Association
- Total Green Leaf Area
- Tucson Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered Chamber of Commerce
- The Green Lantern Corps (trademark of DC Comics)
- Trenton Gay and Lesbian Civic Association (New Jersey)
- T Gamma Lymphoproliferative Disorder (cancer studies)
- Task Group on Lung Dynamics
- The Gardner Law Firm (San Antonio, TX)
- The Grasshopper Lies Heavy (band; Texas)
- The Trillium Gift of Life Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Thoracic Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Texas General Land Office
- Turbine Generator Lube Oil (submarines)
- Thames Gateway London Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Tribal Grazing Land Policy
- Tasmanian Gay and Lesbian Rights Group
- Transportes General Lauro Villar (Mexican shipping company)
- The Good Lady Wife
- The Good Lord Willing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Golden Leaf India Awards (TGLIA), a joint initiative of Tea Board of India and United Planters' Association of Southern India (UPASI) will unfold the hidden vistas of quality characteristics of South Indian teas.