Join The Family And Become The Godfather Hosted By Snoop Dogg With Special Appearance By James Caan NEW YORK, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Attendees got their hands on The Godfather The Game days before the official launch on Tuesday, March 21st.
What does TGTG stand for?
TGTG stands for The Godfather the Game (video game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TGTG
We have 1 other meaning of TGTG in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Geometry and Topology Conference (mathematics)
- Texas Gymnastics Training Center (Mesquite, TX)
- Thames Gateway Technology Centre (London, UK)
- The Greater Than Club (band)
- Tobago Gas Technology Conference (University of Trinidad and Tobago )
- Trinity Gardens Tennis Club (Australia)
- Targeting Data Base
- Thank God Tomorrow's Friday
- Trigonometric Gaussian-Type Function
- The Global Travel Group (est. 1993; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) The Godfather The Game From EA's press release "Gamers will create their own mob character in the game, putting themselves into the action while reliving classic moments from the fiction and experiencing original missions alongside memorable characters from the film.
In The Godfather The Game for Xbox 360, join the Family, carry out orders, earn respect, and rise through the ranks of the Corleone Family in a vast open world environment in a quest to become Don of New York City.