Call 01792475715 5 Dangerous Liaisons Northern Ballet Theatre present a sensual tale of the games people play in the name of love.
What does TGPP stand for?
TGPP stands for The Games People Play
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGPP
We have 8 other meanings of TGPP in our Acronym Attic
- Tim Gabungan Pencari Fakta (Indonesian: Joint Fact Finding Team)
- Tim Gabungan Pemberantasan Korupsi (Indonesian: Combined Team Pemberantasan Corruption; political group)
- The Golf Picture Library (UK)
- Town of Gainesville Public Library (Silver Springs, NY)
- Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation
- Toyota Grand Prix Long Beach
- Triple Gem Prison Ministries (Buddhist program)
- Triple Golden Palm Manager
- Townsville General Practice Network (Australia)
- Tall Grass Prairie Population (geese; Canada)
- Trop Gros, Passera Pas (French: Too Big, No Go)
- Transitive Grace Period Public Licence (open source software)
- Talladega Gran Prix Raceway (Talladega, AL)
- Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue
- Transmission Gap Pattern Repetition Count
- Teck Ghee Primary School (Singapore)
- Tactical Global Positioning System Guidance
- Transmission Gap Pattern Sequence Identifier
- Tim Gabungan Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Korupsi (Indonesian: Combined Team for the Eradication of Criminal Corruption)
- Taiwan Golden Quality (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sonam seems to be frightened of the games people play and the competitive nature of her workplace.
It is a sensual tale of the games people play in the name of love.
Furthermore, with all the games people play, it ought to be apparent that we humans are by nature a rule-making species.
the games people play in tearooms may be no less private than those played at cocktail parties.
Tell us the games people play IF YOU are hooked on computer games, we want to hear from you.
Starring Kate Hudson (Almost Famous) and Matthew McConaughey (The Wedding Planner), this fab movie's all about the games people play in their unconscious efforts to protect themselves from genuine intimacy.
senator who shakes up Capitol Hill with his lack of party allegiance and proves himself to be a quick study on the games people play inside the beltway.