com Wireless Pets is (TM) and (C) The Games Kitchen Limited 2000, 2001.
What does TGK stand for?
TGK stands for The Games Kitchen (mobile gaming site)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGK
We have 7 other meanings of TGK in our Acronym Attic
- Tracheal Gas Injection Tube
- The Green Industry Talk Show (online radio show)
- Thank God It's the Weekend
- Thank God It's the Weekend (internet slang)
- Thank God It's Viernes
- Track Geometry Inspection Vehicle (railroads)
- Teaching God's Infinite Wisdom (Christian group)
- Thank God It's Wednesday
- The Geek in Your Closet (blog)
- Thai Gem Jewelry Traders Association
- The Gift of Knowledge (Bergen County Academies; New Jersey)
- The Golden Knights
- These Guys Know (Web forum)
- Tiffany Glas Kunst (German: Tiffany Glass Art)
- Toyo Giant Tire Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Turner Guilford Knight (correctional center; Miami, FL)
- The Great Kebab Factory (restaurant chain; India)
- Thames Gateway Kent Partnership (Kent, UK)
- The Good Karma Philosophy (Berlin, Germany)
- The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation (Charleston, West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Thomson, CEO of pioneer wireless developer The Games Kitchen, will discuss the benefits of Mforma's development environment during Mforma's upcoming European Developer Conference, to be held in conjunction with Mobile Internet Expo on Thursday, Sept.
The company launched two branded games: Wireless Pets, a game that lets players take care of a virtual pet, was created by UK mobile games specialists The Games Kitchen and `Steve Jackson's Sorcery