The fellowship, open to State Department summer interns, offers academic courses administered by the Fund for American Studies, mentoring by council members and a peer network of current and former Annenberg Fellows, who serve as resources for career planning.
What does TFAS stand for?
TFAS stands for The Fund for American Studies (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFAS
We have 17 other meanings of TFAS in our Acronym Attic
- Triglyceride Fatty Acid Pattern
- Tropical Forest Action Plan(s)
- Tropical Forestry Action Programme
- Task Force for Administrative Reform (EU)
- Tentative Finding and Recommendations
- Tailless Fighter Agility Research Aircraft (NASA's X-36 research aircraft project)
- Total Force Authorizations and Requirements System (US Navy)
- Technology for All Students (Texas Instruments)
- Terrain Feature Analysis System
- The Forwardian Arts Society
- Total Force Administration System (Marine Corps)
- Trust Funds Accounting System
- Test Flying Academy of South Africa
- Texas Fathers Against Sexual Assault
- Time for A Sex Break
- Technology for Frequency Agile Digitally-Synthesized Transmitters (electronics)
- The Featinean Association of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Total Force Awareness Training (US Air Force)
- Training for All Teachers (Steinhardt School of Education; New York University; New York, NY)
- The Faithful and the Foul (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
influence and spread his control over all of Latin American The author of The War of All the People, Jon Perdue, directs Latin America programs for the Fund for American Studies in Washington, D.
Coyne, is following up an internship with the Special Olympics of Massachusetts by participating in The Fund for American Studies Institute on Political Journalism.
Lee received his Bachelor's degree from Villanova University and is a graduate of The Institute on Comparative Political and Economic Systems, sponsored by the Fund for American Studies at Georgetown University.
He also currently serves on the Advisory Board of the University of Virginia's McIntire School of Business and the Fund for American Studies and is on the International Advisory Board of the American Council of Young Political Leaders.
He currently serves on the Boards of Directors of the Fund for American Studies and The Acting Company.